Friday, October 25, 2013

WTF - What The Friday - Oh Google Image Search

I've been learning a few things from Google that I thought I would pass on to you.

Words you should not use when doing a Google Image Search:

Kitties, cat or worse yet - pussy cat - I never knew there were so many teenage girls out there taking nude selfies of themselves

Death Mask - not only will you get more naked teenagers but you will see the entire back of JFK's head missing.

Any bug - bed bugs, lice, brown recluse, fleas - you will get way more visuals than you ever need.

Any medical condition - not only will you get the nastiest pictures you could ever see, but most of the details explains you only 3-6 months left to live with that dandruff condition.  And don't ever, ever google mucus plug.

Walmart - hey, I was just looking for phone number but the images that popped up now are giving me  nightmares.

Fat - not phat, but fat.  Again there are people out there taking naked selfie that you really don't want to see.  Number one website that pops up?  Belly fat.....really?

Waffles - especially when you are being specific - I accidentally typed in Blue Waffles instead of blueBERRY waffles.

The biggest WTF is the entire threads dedicated to terms you should not google search, so what do I do - I search a few of them-prolapse and girl in the bathtub...

Yeah, that's enough for me.

Don't search them.
Keep your safe search on.

Didn't I tell you not to search them?

And of course, you always have to google yourself.  Wonder why this picture came up?





No comments:

Post a Comment