Friday, October 11, 2013

WTF - What The Friday - Mr. Milker?

Working for a magazine means a lot of email, with many offering me FREE samples to try their AMAZING product.  Imagine my surprise when an email offering Mr. Milker hit my inbox, along with an offer of a free sample.

Mr. Milker - the amazing invention that allows Dads to breast feed their babies the same way Moms do.

OK, this caught my attention.

Breast Envy is a quiet condition that men endure with lasting psychological effects.  Did you know that fathers are quietly enduring not being able to breast feed their children like the mothers."

Well nobody clued me in on this one.  Did my husband really want the experience of breast feeding?  I still remember it vividly, I can tell him all about it.

"Your boobs all of a sudden feel like they are going to explode.  Mine looked like two over inflated footballs.  The poor little baby, who's head is smaller than the huge boob coming their way is hungry, and trying to feed is like trying to find a tic tac on a football.  My husband followed me with the screaming baby reading passages of the 'Breastfeeding Freedom' book someone gave me.  When we went back to the nipple nazi at the hospital the next day she said, 'it's easy' grabbed my football in her hand grabbed the baby's head and pushed the two together.  You then get to go through the chaffing of your nipples due to over use (and not in a good way) where every time the baby cries you bite the strap of leather and breastfeed.  Oh yeah, we bonded, I think, somewhere during this."

When I researching the Mr. Milker I came across websites that give instruction for men with "man boobs" to breast feed their children if they want to.  I'm just leaving that one there.  Ok, maybe not, if I ever go into Walmart and see a man with "man boobs" breast feeding a child, I'm thinking the zombie apocalypse is not far behind.


There are some advantages to the Mr. Milker, Daddy breast feeder can take the 430am shift, and you can possibly even take a vacation.

So if you want the breast feeding experience with the Mr. Milker, here's a few alternative ideas to use it beyond the infant years.

"I put soda in mine and the KIDS loved it.  Would love to get a three feeder version, would cut down on the kids fighting."  OK, how old are these kids and who's breast feeding soda from Dad?

"We don't have any children, but my husband got one and tried it with our Chihuahua pup who lost her mother.  She gained 6 ounces in a week!"  So was he laying down on the dog bed wearing it?

So there really isn't an experience with your children denied to you Daddy, get the Mr. Milker and experience the beauty of breastfeeding your babies, just don't forget to clean the diapers afterwards.

What would you use the Mr. Milker for?

http://greatinventions.tv/home/product/mr-milker-male-breastfeeding/

No comments:

Post a Comment