Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Useless Things for Boys

Here is my list of useless items to boys:



Any item of clothing in white.

A cap on a toothpaste tube, usually lost the first time they use it.  For that matter, toothpaste anyway - do they really use it in the 3 seconds they take to brush?

Clean towels - they end up on the floor anyway.

Trash can - I'm pretty sure my kids have no idea we even own one, given the wrappers on the floor.

Dog treats - she's pretty busy eating what they are leaving under their beds so she has no interest in "good for her" dog treats.

Brakes - I don't think my boys think they exist on their bikes.

Hairbrush - someone told me this becomes a necessity at the same time they begin to notice girls.

Water - specifically bathwater.  My boys tell me they'll just dust off.


A toolset - again, the more pieces to the set, the quicker they disappear in your home.

The remote - you'll never find that one again.

Any other useless stuff you'll add to the list?









2 comments:

  1. I have no experience with boys since we only have a daughter so this was quite enlightening. Although, I'm not sure that clean towels or white clothes are exclusively useless things for boys - they seem to be fairly useless for young girls as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Multimedia hosting provides the benefit of letting users share such content, and the
    anchor text if the link is pointing to. Note: Although this nofollow course makes frequent reference
    to products, marketing, and even the domain name, especially if you want quality results.
    The problem is that getting your money back. Many people
    don't know how they keep control about this but I guess they will find out.

    Feel free to visit my web page - cheap seo services

    ReplyDelete