Monday, January 28, 2013

My 50 Shades of Points


You know you and I HATE all the sex jokes, I mean cum on people!  Here's a honest list on how to please your better half.



10.  I actually pick up dog shit.  Yes, I know he was the one saying we really didn't need a dog, but rather than arguing, I pick up the dog shit.

9.  We have come to an agreement, I don't smell any article of clothing of the family to see if it is dirty.  period.

8.  I can watch a football game and give a better commentary then most ESPN anchors.

7.  I have no problem eating wings, or potato skins, or a big steak.  You'll never find me saying, "oh, I'm sorry - but I'm not sure that bowl of chili was made with grassfed, organic, sunshine loving ground beef.  Heck, I even enjoyed a Skeeter-dog at Skeeter's Hot dogs."

6.  I can take it in the butt, I mean, loving all those high butter, full of salt sauces he loves to cook and suffer for the next few days because it is worth it.

5.  I do not nag.  I get even, once they understand that  - enough is said.

4.  I am pleasant.  No, I am not talking about to look at (though, well, never mind) I actually smile when he walks through the door.  Not the 1950's dressed with my makeup repaired and pearls on smile, a "well lookee here, another adult is in the house.  Time for some real conversation."

3.  I do not expect him to act like the dudes in my romance novels.  Oh, did I just let out that I read romance novels?  Ooops.

2.  I do not make him go to the circus, or the Fair, or Disney World.  Sometimes it's much easier to do this myself than listen to 6 hours of, "how much are we spending?  should they be eating that?  do I have to ride on It's A Small World AGAIN?"

1.  If it is my idea, I run with it.  Pulling another person down, "well it seemed like a good idea at the time" is not a pleasant experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment