Sunday, January 30, 2011

How to embrace technology!

09:34 PM how to move into the 20th century!

The new Galaxy Tab is the newest competition to the iPad, mine arrived for Christmas! This nifty little gadget fits in my purse and takes social networking to another level! I have, at my fingertips all my books, all my email amd social neyworking applications-I can use navigation, I can search the web, I can update my statis on Facebook, all in a handy little gadget. The downside is that now I am always connected, I cannot hide anywhere, and I always have something to do, I'll never have to have a conversation with another person again! So, the upside of my toy is that everything I want is now at my fingertips, the downside? There is no excuse of having nothing to do, complete with all the fruit ninja, doodle bug and now this diary writing software, I'll never have a free moment. Is technology taking away YOUR free time?



Sent from my Verizon Wireless Device

No comments:

Post a Comment