Tuesday, January 25, 2011

How to improve your hearing!

I could really use Loud and Clear. I want to turn my ordinary hearing into extraordinary hearing when raising two boys. This would stop trouble before it starts as I HEAR:


“Come on Max, go ahead and cut your hair. We’ll look like wrestlers.”

“Does it hurt to cut your hair, Wolfgang?”

“Come on, we’ll cut the dog’s hair first and see if it hurts her.”

Without Loud and Clear, I’d see my once long haired dog walk by with a Mohawk and wonder what in the world happened, until my children walk by with Mohawks.

I could hear the sound of a pin drop from across the room. I can hear the dog sniffing for a place to leave a surprise package from upstairs rather than walking through the house wondering, “What’s that smell?”

With Loud and Clear, I can listen in on my neighbors. I’d hear them say, “That Melang house, do you think they can finally get the toys out of the front yard?” The other neighbor would reply, “With that many toys, they must be doing very well.”

I’d wear my Miracle Ear on my runs and listen to the lovely sounds of nature amplified, so the low growl of the dog waiting to bite me in the rear is avoided.

I could listen in to everyone at the YMCA. I could hear, “Isn’t she sweaty? Don’t get on the treadmill next to her, you’ll get soaked!” At the cocktail party, “Did you see Kelly Melang, she’s really been working out a lot! I wish I could look like Kelly Melang.”

Ahh, Loud and Clear, I what could you hear if your ordinary hearing turned into extraordinary hearing?

BINGO

No comments:

Post a Comment