Friday, January 31, 2014

WTF - What are you worried about?

I just read a quote that said, "When you don't know what to write about, write about what worries you."

Here goes:

I am very worried about my butt.  In most cultures, it would be considered a nice booty.  I am insecure that I cannot afford it getting any bigger because it would cost me too much in ski clothes.

I am worried about the Zombie Apocalypse - it is starting with our children.  Have you seen their eyes when they are on a video game?  I guess I wouldn't be so worried if I had Darryl with me, then that's be OK.

I am worried that Facebook will finally make that "See who's stalking you" app.  Because if they do, then Johnny Depp and a few other people are going to find out about me.

I am worried they will cancel Criminal Minds.  Then what other "eye candy" yet intellectual show could I watch.

I am worried that my children will find my secret stash of candy.  My butt hopes they will, and that they will eat all of it, but my mind worries they will.

I am worried my friends will figure out who I am.

I am worried my skeletons will escape my closet.  The parachute pants, the boudoir photos, and one and only perm picture, oh and the black leather mini skirt I still can't get myself to pitch.

I am worried that I will never be carded again.  Especially when McDonalds asked if I was ordering a "senior" coffee.

I am worried that I may never sleep through the night ever again.  I've heard it happens possibly when the kids are out of the house but worried it may not happen for me.

I am worried that this is all there is.  I mean out of the box of wine.  What were you thinking?

What worries you?

No comments:

Post a Comment