Friday, January 17, 2014

WTF - Internet Acronyms of a Menopausal Woman

I hate acronyms.  There I said it.  But since they are here to stay, here's a few I use....



HFCO - Hot Flash Coming On
WTF WHO TURNED HEAT ON?  I FEEL A HFCO.

ROFL - REALLY OLD

WMWB - Working My Wine Belly
WANNA GO OUT 2NITE?
K, WANNA WMWB, K?

BM - Bitchy Mood
HIDE THE SIDEARMS, GOT A BM COMING ON.

2FT - this is like the 2QT (2 Cute)
GONNA SKIP LUNCH FEELIN 2FT.

BCNU - BECAUSE NOONE UNDERSTANDS
IM NOT TALKIN TO U BCNU

CRST - Can't remember shit
SINCE I HIT 40 I CRST

BTW - Bring the Wheelchair
JUST FINISHED BODY PUMP AT THE Y  BTW"

BFF - Best Friends French Fry
I GOT MY PERIOD, I'LL EAT ANYTHING INCLUDING BFF."

CYA - See you later.
HITTING HH WILL I CYA? (translation, "I'm hitting Happy Hour, will I See Ya?"

CYA - Cover Your *ss
IF U R GOING 2 WM, CYA"  (translation:  "If you are going to Walmart, Cover your *ss)

FWIW - Forgot Where I Was
CAN'T FIND MY CAR FWIW - HELP!  NEED SOMEONE TO CYA"

ZBC - Zit Be Gone
I'M OVER 40, WTH I NEED THIS ZBC."

BRB  - BE RIGHT BACK OR BRING YOUR BOTTLE
FINISHED THE RED WINE, YOU'LL NEED TO BRB."

DILIGAS
"Mom, I forgot my homework."
DILIGAS
What?
Do I look like.....

So when you see your Mom texting, or you receive a text you can use this handy list to understand what she is trying to say.




No comments:

Post a Comment