Thursday, May 14, 2015

Mom's Take on Toddler Basketball Picture

Thanks to Mashable, here is the story Best Picture Evah
This picture made me smile.  As a Mom, I thought I would explain it to you.


Of course, many parents will cherish these types of pictures better than any of the great smiles, perfect pose pictures.

From Left to Right:

Little Girl - "Someone told me there would be ice cream.  I do not see the ice cream truck, anywhere.  Wait, is that a picture of me?  Does my pony tail make my butt look big?"
Little Boy - "Hey, ice cream trucks would be outside, let's go check there.  Run, it will make your butt smaller."
Back Row
Little Boy - "But ice cream trucks are not gluten free!!"
Little Girl - "Don't worry, my Mom always has some gluten free candy in her purse."
Little Girl - "I think my butt looks smaller than hers, she's been eating too much ice cream."
Little Boy - "I was not told ice cream was part of the contract.  I specifically said Gummy Bears."

Front Row:
Little Boy - "I love holding the baseball.  I'm not sure what to do with it, but I love holding it."
Little Girl - "I think I look the part of basketball player, now let me do my favorite pose."
Little Boy - "Where is he going?  Didn't he read the contract it specifically said BOTH ice cream AND Gummy Bears."

Coach - "Why don't you coach a toddler basketball team?  It will be fun they say. Sigh."

No comments:

Post a Comment