Saturday, May 2, 2015

Dear Tinder User

With a single girlfriend, she showed me her Tinder profile, just to have a little lookee around and of course, like most of the female population of the world I was blinded.

Here's a few suggestions for the Tinder users:

1.  Pictures of you with the Hooter girls.  Guess what, that doesn't work!  I know you go to Hooters because of their special "Fish Sandwich" (which I heard is the bomb) but don't let us know on Tinder.  Maybe I'll see if there are girls on there with pictures at Big Peckers (which is an actual restaurant.)

2.  Pictures with the pals - I know you want to come across as a fun guy, but the pictures of you with your pals confuses us.  Which one is Gary, age 31 of Welcome, NC?  What if I pick the wrong one then get the surprise of my life?

3.  Pictures with your Mom - I know you are presenting a "softer" side but a Momma's Boy?  Really? We, as girls, can put pictures of us with our Moms because we're showing you what we will look like in 30 years.  Hot!  You are using Tinder to find the perfect mate right?

4.  Puppies.  Puppies are used to lure strangers into cars, not girls to calling you on Tinder.  That being said,  we do say, "Aww look at those puppies" before we pass you by.

5.  Guns and Amo - Maybe this appeals to some, but holding the dead deer with the AK47 is not really a turn on.  Makes me think I may be stepping into a Criminal Minds episode.  Think, what type of female are you attracting, especially if you break up after one date (another Criminal Minds episode comes to mind.)

6.  Just your abs - OK, my first thought is that this is possible false advertising.  If he just showing his six pack bare perfect abs, then what does his face look like?

7.  Just your guns.  The gun thing was discussed above, this time I am talking about your biceps, again, I go back to the same thing, if you are not showing your face, there is a reason.  And I am not going to find out that reason!

8.  Pictures of you in your bedroom.  Especially if it is messy.

9.  Sunglasses.  I know that Dale looked cool in the shades, but on Tinder we are looking for the full package.  Is there a black eye behind those glasses, was it from the hands of your girlfriend?  Wait a minute, you have a girlfriend?  Why are you on Tinder?  Pass.

So if you need help finding your sole, I mean soul mate, I can help.  I didn't find my mate on Tinder, but he certainly is a good catch!



1 comment: