Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Texting - the Mom Edition

Since I am no stranger to my iPhone, and I thought I've become pretty savvy with texting, thought I would share my Momisms when it comes to texting.....

WTF - Wow, that's fantastic.
WHTF, Wow honey, that's fantastic.


DYHM - Did you hear me?
DYHM :-?  Did you hear me AGAIN?

ALBTM - A little bird told me.  As in, ALBTM WTF!

WUYFCH - Wait until you father comes home!

:-( )   You're not wearing that to school, stop sending out selfie pictures.

BC Because as in BCISS Because I said so.  :-()  BCISS

(^^)   Did you brush your teeth?

MILF - mother I'd like to friend

( *  * )  I't going to snow today

TAIN  - The answer is no.

IDK - I-denta-Kid  Awful picture on IDK, (^^)

LOL - Little Old Lady.  Met a MILF she's LOL

JB  - Just because.

CYA - See Ya!  or some Moms say Cover Your Assets

JBISS - Just because I said so  as in.  JBISS WUYFCH

E - E  - enough is enough

FML - Family Medical Leave - as in, Did you FML?

1....2....3   :-(  I'm going to give you to the count of three.....

SAM  - stop annoying me!

ROFL - Reaching Our For Love as in WTF ROFL!

ILY - you should know this one.


Do you have any new Momism texting Terms?



1 comment: