Friday, September 12, 2014

WTF - Tinder?

Oh my God, I have found the new website for my weekly WTF, but seriously it could be a daily WTF.

Tinder, have you heard about Tinder?  If not, well I'm so glad we are sitting down for coffee together. Tinder is like a Snapchat for dating.  Yes, a Snapchat because it makes use of pictures but the pictures disappear after a short amount of time.  And my trolling around in there there are many pictures that should disappear immediately, because I was blinded by a few of them.  I thought I would share two that particularly stood out for me on this Friday.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.


OK, isn't this amazing?  I mean, I so want to meet this guy because he is showing his soft side by smelling the flower right?  But in case you thought he was all marshmallow?  Look at the skulls on the T-shirt, he's no pushover.  And the hair?  I mean all the hair, this photo just screams out:
"Honey, I will tickle the petals of your desire, just respond to my tinder photo."



This one has so many shades of wrong written all over it.  First of all, I can't figure out who in the picture is Han, they all look like twins!  Oh wait, is that Han in the middle or is that Han's mother?  Either way, I'd probably have more fun rocking the Han suit than anything.

But alas, I am a happily married woman, even though I may be your Tinderella, I'm just here for the dog and pony show, OK?

Have you ever trolled Tinder?

No comments:

Post a Comment