Friday, September 26, 2014

WTF - The Love Edition

Today is my 27th year anniversary.  How do we do it?

He thinks walking into the bathroom and I'm naked on my knees cleaning the soap scum out of the show is sexy.  Yes, because I am multitasking, get it clean then jump and get clean.

He has a stomach of steel.  Yes, I have tried to kill him several times and he lived.

He reads my writing.  Yes, he is one of the people who actually read it.


He went ahead with the insurance policy with out questioning a thing, even when I sent him out in -14 degree weather to shovel the snow.

He still believes me when I say that I don't sweat, I glow!

Books.  Yes, he still lets me buy books.

Anyone that can watch you give birth and still chase you around the couch - definitely worth keeping!

Anyone that can watch you give birth once and still come back and watch again ^^^ yep!

He gets my jokes.  And if he doesn't he acts like he does.  (*smart man*)

He doesn't mind the smell of BenGay!

Whenever I come up with one of my great ideas, he never looks at me like, "Are you F*cking crazy?"

We have a rule of thumb to only yell at each other if the house is on fire.

We never said obey in the vows, we changed that to annoy.

Finally, he knew he was getting a trophy wife and I knew I was getting amazing.........

1 comment:

  1. You guys are awesome ... and blessed with twenty years of knowing you both.

    ReplyDelete