Friday, August 22, 2014

WTF - Ice Bucket Challenge Edition

Now before everyone starts screaming at me, I did the Ice Bucket Challenge, OK?  I just have a few observations about this and thought I would share.

1.  I was getting worried when no one challenged me to the Ice Bucket Challenge.  I wondered:
Am I a loser if I don't get challenged?
I mean, I am not afraid of cold water?  Should I tell my friends that?
What if I really don't have any friends?
I mean, they've all done the Ice Bucket Challenge.
Who's left to Challenge me?
Should I just act like I was challenged?


2.  Thank goodness, I was CHALLENGED!  Then came a whole new set of questions:
I can't wear white, did you see what happened in that FAIL video?
What should I wear to the Challenge?
Should I change?



3.  Who's going to dump the bucket?
Am I strong enough to pickup a bucket full of water?
What if I miss?
If I let me kids do it, will their twisted sense of humor come out and they wail on me with it?

4.  Finally, where to do it?
My shower is not clean.
The grass in the front yard is dead.
Guess it will be the driveway.

In case you think I'm overthinking this Ice Bucket Challenge, here's a few more challenges:

5.  It is a bucket of water.  Not a cup, not a bowl, not a plastic bag.  A bucket.
4.  It is
an ice bucket.  Guys, where's the ice in your buckets.  Ice hurts when it hits your head.
3.  If you can't afford ice, then at least make the water cold.
2.  By all means, challenge some people.  Pick ones you know will do it.
1.  Finally, do what I did.  Donate, then do the challenge.  Make it a win/win!

So go out and find your nearest bucket, or better yet.  See that friend looking all sad?  She's probably not been challenged yet, so she's wondering if she is a loser.

Challenge her!


No comments:

Post a Comment