Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Catholic School Comes Back

Just when I thought I could forget about the big black age gorilla in the corner of my office, a join group request comes through on my Facebook.  Not only are my old friends finding me, but they are reminding me - I'm getting old!

What's this?  My old Catholic School Class has started a Facebook page?

Let's see who is on on there.  Oh yeah, I remember vividly all of them.

Now let's go and take a look at all of their pictures.  Wow, everyone looks pretty great.

We've got some married, is that person married?  Let me look at their pictures and see if there is another half and kids in the picture.

Look at all these wonderful professions!  Resurrection School you produced some good ones.  Maybe I should take professional snake wrangler off of mine for now.

I'd better go and look through my pictures.  Yep, there's a few of the family - looking good.  And a few of me, looking fabulous.  Except that picture, that picture makes my butt look big.  Oh well, at least I look like I am doing something fabulous even if my butt looks big.

Oh wow, someone posted a class picture.

Look at the platform shoes, the
hush puppies and all the Charlie's Angel's hair.

What am I wearing?  I remember trying to perfect the Jacklyn Smith hair, doesn't seem to be working here.

Let me see if I can name everyone in the picture.  Yes!  Maybe I'm not losing my mind after all.

Here come the friend requests.

What a cool way to reconnect.  I haven't seen most of these people in over 20 years.  Amazing, we all look the same just a few indications that we've added a few years.

What?  A reunion?  I'd better get back on the PX90 starting tomorrow.

Tonight, I'll just eat some more chocolate and troll all my old classmates Facebook pages.

What would you do if your elementary school chums found you on Facebook?

No comments:

Post a Comment