Tuesday, March 4, 2014

It's a Given - Children Edition

Here's a top 10 list of "It's a Given" when it comes to my children:

It's a given that when one of them decides to toot, strangely enough the other is somewhere close enough to grab and sit on.

It is a given that there are 4 really comfortable chairs in my living room.  But there will be one that they will have a WWE smack down on who sits in the chair first.

It is a given that when an argument breaks out between my boys it will always travel to right behind my chair in my office.

It is a given that both will ask me a constant barrage of questions when I am trying to type out a VERY IMPORTANT email.

It is a given that the little will get a wild hair and punch his brother then run.  15 minutes of screaming until I have to throw cold water on them getting them apart.

It is a given that I must be the only person in this house that actually sees dog crap.

It is a given that our house is highly organized, everything is "called for" or "seat checked."

It is a given that I will never have matching socks, therefore I have trained my kids that it is cool to have unmatched socks.

It is a given that my children believe it is better to leave kitchen cabinets open, that way you can ALWAYS see everything in them.

It is a given that they will sit quietly playing on their video games UNTIL that important call from my boss comes in!

They are currently arguing over who has a bigger brain.  I think I'll just leave that one alone because I WIN!

What are some "It's A Given" for you children?

No comments:

Post a Comment