Thursday, December 6, 2012

Hello Spammy!

Today I did a short lesson in humanity, I checked my spam folder.  Here's what I learned from the titles:

1.  Fwd: reply - from Jennifer Aniston.  I didn't know we were back on talking terms again.  I guess she saw my latest picture and is letting me know I need to lose weight.

2.  Huge natural b00bs - I guess in this subject line they are trying to show me how they will stand out, but on my body will they stand up?

3.  jus sign up you life suxx befora - what does this mean Jana?  Are you friends with Jennifer?

4.  I LUV V PILL ONLY FOR PENNIES - I know they are yelling at me, but hey, I'm not the one that needs the V pill.  I am quite happy right now.

5.  Here's my favorite - USApenis.com budget tip - now I've always warned about the little head thinking for the big head, but about budget tips?  No thanks.

Here's ones that I actually clicked on -

1.  Tasering our way to the zombie apocalypse - I thought with the Mayan calendar coming to an end, I could use the information.  Took me to Christian single men looking for love.

2.  Luxuriant Hair Flowing Club for Scientits - I wanted to get my hair to flow better, and I had to be sure the typo was actually a typo.  Took me to Christian single men looking for love.

3.  When did you put that picture up - of course like a train wreck, I had to look and no it wasn't from Jennifer Aniston.  Took me to Christian Single men looking for love.

4.  Enjoy your Pretzel Anniversary Offer - surprise nothing to do with lengthening any pretzels close to my heart but an actual pretzel company, and a coupon.  Unfortunately never heard of the pretzel company.

5.  Single Christian Guys Looking for Faithful Women - of course when I clicked on this one, it took me to the Mayan website and....the end of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment