Thursday, December 27, 2012

Embrace what you accomplished in 2012!

Counting the days to 2013, glad the world didn't end.  But there were resolutions I didn't succeed in achieving.  Here's what I did achieve, and I am proud of it:

I finally achieved my resolution of working with neglected children.  My children are very happy about the attention.

I can now stay in my pajamas for an entire day and not have a single family member complain about it - I guess they are getting used to it.

I have stopped complaining about procrastinating.  I'm waiting on that one to add to 2013.

I am happy to announce that I achieved an all time high of 2,162 in support of Starbucks.  They are very happy with my purchases and sent me a thank you note.  Now to spend just as much with Weight Watchers to get me off the 1,254 calorie Toffee Nut Caramel Chocolate Gingerbread Mocha with extra whip whip.

The stove and I after a difficult separation have decided to try it again.  We're hoping for great things in 2013.

I have also created a healthy relationship with Autocorrect - I have published my list of misspellings for my friends so they truly understand what I am texting them.  Especially when I tell them that "I lobe them."



It is always good to celebrate your accomplishments, and not dwell on what you didn't accomplish - or worse yet get into a frenzy trying to accomplish everything in the last 4 days of the year.  So be happy with your prosperous 2012 and let's all start writing down our resolutions for 2013!

2 comments: