Sunday, April 29, 2012

Best Kids Crock Pot Recipe

Crock Pot and Boys I’ve come to love my crock pot, my go to place when I’m feeling like a real Mom and actually have a plan for dinner. I can take 15 minutes and cut up some shit throw it in there and when we all come back home in the evening it smells like one of my favorite restaurants! I’ve posted my favorite recipes and got to thinking

 Here’s the most important recipe for kids! One that you can’t forget:

 Kids - Crock Pot Style

 Take two kids - check expiration date - are they just past the cute stage where everything they do is cute and moving into the spoiled stage? Trim the fat - take out the TV the Wii ITouch Telephone

 Brown the edges - read the bible

 Add some basic ingredients:
Pocket knife Notebook
Pen
Bandaids

Then add the flavor:
Manners
Kindness
Compassion to smooth it out
Patience

And some spice
Energy
Anger

 Finishing Touches
Love
 Humor
Spontaneity

Stir it up then cover and set the pot on low for 14 years. Check once a year to see if any added spice is needed. If anything is too strong, you can add a few drops of punishment to take away the edge. What Would you add?

No comments:

Post a Comment