Tuesday, April 5, 2016

WTF - Adult Coloring Books

So a few friends have told me I am WAY BEHIND on the new Adult Coloring Book phase.

"I can't believe you haven't gotten one! It is so relaxing, I can feel the stress melting away."

Me? Well, I find the same thing in my good ole glass of wine and it doesn't require the amount of energy.

"But it gives you hands something to do."

But I thought you didn't go blind from, well, never mind.......

"Think about the beautiful art you're creating, it is good for your mind."

Honey, I live in my mind all day long, I won't mention the crazy shit rolling around in there, the last thing I need is to be more creative.

"You just sit with the crayons, or markers or pencils and color!"

Sure, that sounds like your house, you don't have kids. Once I open those "special" markers someone is going to steal them, while another writes "Deez Nuts" in the middle of my Mandala.

"Think of it like meditation, like yoga Savanna."

Sure, the perfect time of my day when I go through my grocery list or wonder why Justin Bieber wouldn't get back with Selena.

Then before I can properly fight the trend, someone gives me a box of pencils and a "Bull Shit Coloring Book."

Oh.

I never realized how much fun it was to color that beautiful, "F*ck You" page.

Oh, did I mention there are cute kitten pages?

Yes, I feel the stress melting away.

This is perfect. I'm just getting started on this one.

In case you need your own curse word coloring book for your mental stimulation, you can order it right here.

http://www.amazon.com/Sweary-Coloring-Book-Colouring-Kittens/dp/1522918485

Oh and F*ck you, I'm drinking my glass of wine while coloring.


No comments:

Post a Comment