Thursday, March 10, 2016

WTF - Why I can't LIKE you any more

With all the changes to Facebook recently, I've realized that it is in bad taste to like anyone anymore.

My biggest reason I am boycotting liking everything is offending my friends. With the new reaction buttons on the New Facebook, it has made liking anything HARD!

Before it was difficult to LIKE it when someone dies, but now the SAD option seems more appropriate, don't you think?

What post is worthy of a LOVE? When do you fall out of LIKE and move into LOVE?

Can you LOVE and LIKE a post at the same time?

Can you LOVE a post because it made you go WOW?

Once I use LOVE, how can I go back to LIKE? There is no going back on LOVE, maybe a side journey over to WOW?

Of course, I accidentally WOWed a post from a elementary school classmate I've been stalking for the past year, how embarrassing.

If I react with HA HA would I offend the person posting. What if I am the only one thinking it was funny? Then everyone reacts to my HAHA with a ANGRY?

A friend just recently lost a bunch of weight and on her pictures I was stuck, I could LOVE this, or I could say WOW but it definitely didn't warrant a HA HA. Would she rather I WOW or LOVE or just move back to LIKE? What would make her happy?

Then you have the SAD and ANGRY buttons, I think this gives too much fodder to those Debbie Downers out there. We all have that one person who will react to everything as SAD, because she's well, just SAD.

So like everyone else, I'm posting on Facebook and wondering why I get so many LIKES but never any LOVE? I'm not feeling the LOVE over here in my corner of the universe.

My last post didn't even get a LOVE? I mean people, it was pretty freaking hilarious, can you at least HAHA or WOW and if you feel really connected to me, give me a LOVE?

I'm going to post that with a -feeling Emotional face and see if I can garner any LOVE maybe a WOW or if I get really desperate

a LIKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment