Friday, March 4, 2016

WTF - I am a Rockstar - I just didn't know it!

I never realized as a Mom, I lived the life of a rockstar!  And you do to!!  Here's a glimpse into my Rockstar days!

Daily, someone throws underwear at me.

I do the same thing, day after day, week after week.

I am on an endless road trip with a car stuffed full of people.

My name is always screamed, over and over and over.

Someone is always flicking a lighter around me.

I am always finding other peoples clothes littering my floor, along with a pair of underwear.

I am never alone. Even in the toilet.

My day is spent constantly screaming.

There is always a new instrument in my house.

The room is trashed within 5 minutes of walking through the door. And of course there is underwear on the floor.

There's always someone in my entourage insisting no Green Skittles, or "Why didn't you get the Moon Pies like I asked?"

Sometimes I can lose a good portion of my day.

There is always a surprise in my bed every morning.

Weekend nights are spent figuring out how to entertain room full of crazy kids, usually shouting my name!

Someone is always pulling at my clothes.

My day ends with alcohol, messy hair and exhaustion.

There is always some point in my day where I stop, asking myself, "Am I tripping?  Did I really just see that?"







No comments:

Post a Comment