Tuesday, February 24, 2015

My new love affair with Emoticons

So I finally found the emoticons on my phone.  And I am in love.  What better way to truly convey my emotions that with a tiny little picture at the end of my text, or my email, or my post.  The hard part is all my emoticon savvy friends that can send an emoticon immediately with a text when I am still searching for the perfect little picture, something capturing my feelings of the moment.

If I am extremely excited about something, I can add the hands clapping - doesn't that say so much more.

Or if I am posting a picture of the snow (and yes, I know all you gentle readers are getting sick of them) but I just found a tiny picture of skis.  Now, you know I am a skier from this little picture!

I can add kisses to any text I'm sending to my honey. I know he feels my love.

When I find something on sale.  I accentuate it with this cute little picture of a bag of money.  Now if only I actually got the bag of money, sigh.

Finally, I found this really cute picture of a Hershey's kiss.  I sent it to my son after he won a race, telling him I was proud of him with a few Hershey Kisses showing my love.

"Mom, that's poo, not a Hershey's kiss."

Oh, wow.  I'd better to back and check all the other texts I've accentuated with my cute little emoticons.

And just to annoy my children, I'm constantly sending them my love through these little pictures, enough that they yell to me from the other room, "Stop it MOM!  Enough!"

What's your favorite emoticon?

No comments:

Post a Comment