Friday, August 8, 2014

WTF - Things I'd Like To Hear

Most of my days are full of listening to things I don't want to hear, the elephant thuds of boys footsteps through the house, the washing machine giving up the ghost, the bright ideas of boys to the husband wanting to explain the basics of organizing the Kitchen pantry.  Just for once, here's a few things I'd LOVE to hear:

"Did you read the news story, they've developed a pill that kills all the fat in wine.  It's called WineNo"

"Oh wait Mom, why don't you relax while my brother and I read you some poetry."

My RunKeeper App, "Oh wait I was wrong, I thought you were on mile 12 but you are actually at mile 13.1."

"I just read your blog.  Yes, I actually read it.  You know, a lot of people read your blog."

"Did you read there is a low cost permanent solution to billy goat hairs on the chinney chin chin?"


"Don't worry Mom, I'm sure I'll find someone to carpool with to all the football practices, you should't waste all that gas."

"Dinner?  Don't worry about it, we're not hungry."

"Hey look, it is actually 5 o'clock."

"Mrs. Melang, did you notice the wine was on sale?

"Mom, I heard everything you said, I'm going to go do it right now."

"We're going on a long drive?  Let me go to the bathroom first."

"Here Mom, here's your charger, I don't need it anymore."

"Did the dog take a crap on the floor?  Let me go ahead and clean that up."

"I'm tired of playing games on my phone all the time, I think I will read a book."

"That dress you wore in high school?  It fits you perfectly now."

And the best one?

"My brother and I have decided to get along.  Why cause so trouble?

What would you like to hear if you had the perfect day?

No comments:

Post a Comment