Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Oh Pinterest You Did It Again - Belly Wrap Edition

So I've been reading about body wrapping and came to two very powerful conclusions.  If it helps with my muffin top it is worth it.  And, boy it is pretty expensive.

So I went to Pinterest and decided, heck, look at how easy those pictures make it.  I'll do my own belly wrap.

Easy, right?  Buy some Ace bandages, Epsom Salt, Coconut Oil and green tea.

It was easy and my first wrap was a success except.....

Note to Self:


Do not do your long run the same day as your belly wrap.

Next time you buy epsom salts, do not buy the Peppermint salts.

If you are running during wrap day, put plenty of Body Glide on your butt and do not decide to shave your hoochie Hoo.

Because the water from the salts will run to a certain place, and oh Lordy.....

Now I know what "being on fire" feels like, and I am not talking about my stellar personality, I'm talking about my nether region.

There.  You are welcome.  In a completely G rated post I was able to convey that Peppermint Epsom Salts on a chaffed ass will make it feel like it is completely on fire.

Now, I know why I took a Lamaze class over 13 years ago - to perfect the breathing when in the same type of pain as labor.

Maybe I'll just keep my extra baggage around my middle so people will not be TOO jealous that I am smart, funny, beautiful AND skinny.

No comments:

Post a Comment