Monday, June 10, 2013

Things That Freak Me Out!



I am supposed to be relaxing.  So to get my blood pumping, here's a list of things that freak me out:

1.  Pouring the water in the coffee maker and it ending up on the counter instead.

2.  Pour a cup of coffee from the maker and dumping most of it on the kitchen table.

3.  Shredding something with the box shredder and getting my knuckles closer and closer to the shredder.

4.  Getting the floss stuck between my teeth and having to pull it out the long way.

5.  Putting my feet on the floor in the middle of the night, and feeling something brush my ankle.

6.  Having to play "doctor" to some type of bleeding cut on my children.

7.  Having to clean a dinkleberry off the butt of my dog.

8.  Fishing the tiny little bug out of my glass of wine..

9.  That nice chomp of grit when you eat spinach, or anything at the beach.

10.  Anything wet on or around a toilet seat - especially a public bathroom.  Even if the paper towels are above the toilet, it still freaks me out.

11.  Oh and there's the garbage disposal - will you leave the spoon in there?

What freaks you out?

No comments:

Post a Comment