Sunday, October 21, 2012

Amazing myself....

What happened to me last night?  I felt the urge to cook....


So here's my masterpieces of the evening:

Kels Kickin It Potato Salad

Potatoes
Crisp Bacon
Onions
Hard Boiled eggs
Mayo
Montreal Steak Seasoning.

Cook the bacon and onion together while potatoes are boiling.  Toss everything together and serve warm.

Apples My Way

Chopped Apples
Brown Sugar
Butter
Pumpkin Pie Spice
Caramel sauce
Graham Crackers

Carmelize the butter with the brown sugar in a skillet, add the apples and spice and cook through.  Toss mixture with caramel and crumbled graham crackers.


Finally.....

Mellow Mushrooms

Mushrooms
Butter
Red Wine
Garlic

Saute the garlic and butter, add mushrooms and saute until half their size, add splash of red wine and cook off alcohol.

Enjoy these recipes - or enjoy all my leftovers, either way I amazed myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment