Saturday, February 4, 2012

I am the Queen of Pins!

Continuing my Pinterest addiction, I thought I'd share some great pins for your boards, because I'm bored!!  Ha ha!  Had to add my thoughts too....


Ahhh, I never thought of poison....Buwahahah!


I know a few people who could take this advice!



And THAT is why I gave up the singing career.


Maybe one day we'll actually find it!


Why can't I come up with combacks like these?


My son may not write any notes but he's a prodigy in my mind.


Wonder if either of them would pass?




Of course this after a drunk John Barrymore got caught with his wienie in his hand in the Ladies Room!


What would you do with a battleship?


Know a few people like this too.


Nothing like beer goggles!



So have some fun pinning and if I have you a little smile, then it's a job well done!  What comebacks would you add?

No comments:

Post a Comment