Wednesday, June 29, 2011

How to have a happy birthday!


I thought I’d spread the love and impart some of my birthday wisdom because you all of us 21 year olds think we KNOW everything!

1. Go ahead and lick the end of the charger cord. I watched my son look at the end of my computer charging cord, think for a second, then decide to lick it. Hmmmmm, I guess I’ll try anything once, quite a few I’ll never do again, but I can atleast SAY I did it.

2. I look much better with clothes on. Working twice as hard to maintain what I got is fun, but sighing and simply accepting the call from National Geographic for their Amazon women photo shoot rather than fighting it. Walking around naked though does have it’s own freeing ability!

3. As long as they don’t see you eat it, it doesn’t have any calories. I’m not really sure what happened to all that birthday cake. Gotta go for a run.

4. Body glide and KY – we all need a little help sometimes, don’t be afraid to ask for it. Like both, you’ll be really happy you did!

5. Be a good example – be honest, open and trustworthy – except for the secret stash of weed, I mean chocolate!

6. Just keep moving! Be one with it! Headwind? 90 degree heat? 100% humidity? -14 degrees, don’t focus on the negative and be surprised at how pleasant a task becomes!

7. Dance after you’ve had a few drinks – you look so much better in your own mind! The same is true with Karaoke.

8. It aint about you anyway. When you take the focus off yourself and onto others, the fun REALLY begins!

9. Love hard – you never know how long you got!

10. Not liking the course? Then change direction! Change is good, it keeps things fresh, just ask my butt and elbows after two months of learning how to snowboard! Learning something new=PRICELESS!!

Time flies whether you are having fun or not, so make the most of what you got. Fine tune the machine and enjoy what you have – makes those Facebook pictures and youTube videos that much better!

3 comments:

  1. OK, do you have a Twitter handle now? Forward asap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and for the love of GAWD - take off Captcha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up on Captcha....turned it off!! Love to you babe!!

    ReplyDelete