Wednesday, September 16, 2015

WTF - Man Caught as the Florida Foot Sniffer

This is an actual news story.  Want to learn more about the foot sniffer?

Then click HERE

A foot sniffer.  No really, he was caught sniffing feet?

*Disclaimer: I am also guilty of foot sniffing. Sometimes when I put on fresh socks I sniff my feet because they smell so good. I am also guilty of gauging how bad my feet smell when I take off my shoes with a casual sniff.  I am in no way a professional foot sniffer, or criminal foot sniffer.

"A man was caught crawling under the table sniffing a female's feet...."

I can only imagine:

"Carol, what's that noise?"

Gale, "Is that sniffing?"

Carol looks to Gayle, "Are you sniffing me?"

Gayle, "No, I thought you were sniffing me? I put on deodorant."

Carol, "I'm not sniffing anything."

Gayle, "Me neither.  Wait, who's the dude under our library table?"

He's lucky these girls had great hygiene practices because if this poor soul sniffed my feet, he'd pass out, getting caught right away. I think my feet smell like petunias, he wouldn't be able to stand let alone get away on his scooter.

Crime Stoppers put out a bulletin warning students of FIU of a person "crawling underneath a tables in a suspicious manner." Obviously, this man did not drop his pencil. How would you define a "suspicious" manner?

Also, did anyone notice that he ran off on a scooter? Possibly a liquor cycle? Hence the foot sniffing? How long did it take the police catching him on a SCOOTER?

Policeman, "Earle, there's so many people on scooters out here, which one is the sniffer?"

Partner, "That one, on the red scooter, he looks like a foot sniffer to me."

If you look at his mug shot, clearly he looks like a scooter riding, foot sniffing derelict.

Of course it took the helicopter, Sky 10 to chronicle the epic chase of the foot sniffer on the scooter.

Only in Florida, my friends.  Only in Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment