Thursday, July 17, 2014

You'll never believe what happens next!

Is it just me or does every video post showing up in my newsfeed usually contain these phrases:

You'll never believe it.
Look what happens next.
You gotta watch this.

It seems everyone is begging me to watch all these cute dog videos circulating.  People!  I am very busy, here's just a preview of what I am doing.  I thought I would share part of my day in funny video comments.  So here goes:

Kelly Melang doesn't want to get out of bed.  Watch what happens next!

This young woman is waiting for her cup of coffee, you won't believe what happens next!

Kelly Melang sits down to work on her computer.  I can't believe my eyes on what happens next!

Kelly Melang takes the what's your hot stripper name quiz on Facebook and what happens next is awesome.

Oh my God!  Kelly is out of coffee and must go get another cup!

My heart sank when Kelly checked the balance in the bank account but I am so glad I kept on watching!

Watching Kelly pull her chin hairs is horrifying but what she did next is AWESOME!

Kelly's planning an hour bike ride, I can't watch 15 seconds into it but I'm glad I watched to the end!

Kelly's climbing up that hill on her bike, nothing prepared me for the next 30 seconds!

Looks like it is time for a nap, you won't believe what happens next!

Funny how people are working on attention grabbing headlines so much that now they all seem to run together into a "You won't believe what happens next" mess.

Oh wait, this one with the puppy and the piglet......

Well, I gotta see what happens next!


No comments:

Post a Comment