Friday, February 14, 2014

WTF - Olympic Style

So, am I the only one glued to the TV for the Winter Olympics?  Here's my beef?

Who comes up with all the ski and snowboard names?


"Oh my God, she did a Double McCorkle, McTwist, Taco Supreme without Tomatoes and landed it with a 197560!"

What's up with the commercials?

"Let's all celebrate the 20 gold medals with a 20 piece chicken nugget box from McDonalds!"

What's up with the outfits.

"Yes, it is Team USA in their Christmas sweaters from 1980, oh wait, is that jeggings they are wearing?"

What's up with the skier from Norway outfit?

"Has anyone sent him the memo that your pants hanging down around your ankles does not make you very aerodynamic?"

What's up with the Skeleton?

"I was to strap on a speed suit, jump on a sled, and ride down a sheet of ice at 80 miles per hour," said no sane kid ever.

What's up with the accomodations?

"Yes sir, I am early to my event because I have no hot water, several stray puppies in my room and not a single pillow.

WTF - there is an actual guy named Andreas WANK  and Semen Pavlichenko.

I'll leave you with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment