Friday, February 7, 2014

WTF - Happy Birthday Facebook!

Happy 10th Birthday  Crackbook!  Here's a weekly WTF on our Favorite Social Media People.

Political Polly - you know what, I don't care.  We will never agree.  You will never sway me.  Post puppy pictures.

Debbie Downers - Sure life is hard.  Isn't that the way it is supposed to be?  Post cute kitten pictures.

ALLEN CAPS LOCK - seriously, stop yelling at us.  YES, YOU ARE YELLING!

Farmville Frannie - have you seen my backyard?  I'll look at pictures of puppies on a farm anyway.

Suzie Selfie - once a day?  I am lucky enough to remember sugar in my coffee once a day.

Tommy TMI - I am sorry you children have lice.  I do not need to see a picture of it.  Ever.  They are not puppies.

Maxine MySpace - you are so 32 seconds ago - come into the 20th century!  There's puppies here.

Harold Hijacker - listen when the status updates is about puppies, now is not the time to talk about the unemployment rate.  Unless it is unemployed puppies.

Sharable Sharon - I get so inspired by all the quotes you share every morning, said no. one. ever.

THAT family - I never knew Heaven created a family like yours.  We're busy looking at puppies.

So you have those annoying people on Facebook that beg you to HIDe them?  You know what, I did and you should see all the cute pictures of puppies in my news feed.

Who would you add?




No comments:

Post a Comment