Sunday, November 11, 2012

Why Can't I.....


Inside the mind of a child...

Why can't I have candy for breakfast?  See this chocolate bar says, "MILK" chocolate.

Why can't I leave that wet towel on the floor?  Each time I step over it, it moves a little bit which is actually cleaning the floor.

Why can't I leave my dresser drawers open and hanging?  Makes it easier to see what is in them early in the morning?

Why can't I leave the bag of chips on the floor?  The dog needs to eat too.

Why can't I wear the same clothes for four days in a row?  I really like this shirt.

Why can't I use your shampoo on the dog?  It makes her hair so soft.

Why can't I put these on the table?  It says, "Sanitary Napkins."

Why can't I eat this bottle of vitamins?  If one is good for you them 10 should be great.

Why can't I use your toothbrush, we're family?












2 comments:

  1. Us moms have so much in common!! Cute blog and one I can really relate to!

    ReplyDelete