Friday, July 16, 2010

Don't think....just do!


With the RV booked, I now have too much to think about, and as I wake in the middle of the night in a panic attack, I use the same mantra I use at the beginning of any bucket list race, "Don't think about it, just do it." If I stopped to think about it, there are several things that come to mind:


My boys have been talking WAY too much about figuring out how the potty works on the RV. Guess who has to clean the thing out?


The largest vehicle I've ever driven in a Suburban, so of course I'm thinking about driving a 25 foot vehicle. I'm thinking about going to the dealership and test driving a very large hummer (boy someone could make some REALLY BAD jokes with that one) and get some experience.


I have to quit watching Criminal Minds until after the trip, most of the crazy bad guys are in search of people alone and wait a minute, didn't that last guy go into the RV park?


So I'll just push those thoughts from my mind as I get out my map, and figure out my route. My one caveat is that it's a route that I'm familiar with and there's people along the way. Sometimes you just have to put your face in the water and swim, I mean, climb in the seat and get the show on the road. Think I should put a lock on the toilet?

1 comment:

  1. You always make the best of any situation, so I have no worries.. Can't wait to hear about all the little things along the way. Better put a lock on the toliet now!!

    ReplyDelete