Saturday, July 17, 2010

Battle of the Playlists...


We're making playlists for roadtrip music and it's coming down to blows. Can I spend one week with my two little angels listening to:

Souja Boy (did I even spell it right)

I wanna be a Billionaire (so freakin bad. Really! That's the lyrics)

Oh My Gosh

Cell Phone Diaster (something like that from Lady Gaga that talks about no reception in the club...do they even know what a club is?)


They are boycotting my "old fart" music of:

Jimmy Buffet

Mel Torme

Lois Armstrong


So we're compromising on: Zac Brown Band, Kenny Chesney and Katy Perry.


Just when I think they're growing up too fast both pull out last year's Vacation Bible School CD and put it in the pile. Sigh! Life is still good.


Now to taking a few of the comic books out of the backpack and putting a few workbooks back in! Any other playlist suggests that will satisfy both?

1 comment:

  1. Kid Bopz is always great for the little ones, don't forget Jack Johnson and no trip would be complete without Shipping Of To Boston by the Dropkick Murphys...

    ReplyDelete