Monday, December 1, 2014

Hello, I'm Kelly's Belly Fat, nice to meet you.

We all have that middle age moment.  Where you wake up one morning, look down and wonder:

"Since when do I look six months pregnant and the only option of that being true is the immaculate conception?"

Hello Belly Fat, you snuck up on me.  Didn't see you coming.

So I go and start researching how to get rid of it.  My first article was quite interesting:  Here it is.http://www.healthyfoodhouse.com/there-are-4-types-of-bellies-what-is-yours-and-how-to-get-rid-of-it/

The article has this picture to start it:

I didn't get much further.

The only one who looks happy doesn't have belly fat but can you see how large her butt is?

And the other three, well, I can't even go there.

Number one is happy if not thinking of running more to get the butt off.
Number two is thinking "OK atleast I only look 3 months pregnant not like 4 and 5."
4 is looking at 5 thinking, "Who picked out this completely unflattering outfit for us?"

If you travel past the picture, and I know it is difficult.  The article describes one was of getting rid of belly fat was to eat a lot of "sole food."

Correct me, but isn't sole, I mean soul food full of fat?

Or did they mean that we should just eat shoe leather or "sole food" because that will keep the weight off.

Another option is to "stop fast food and enter huge amounts of caffeine."

I think what the author was trying to say is the quickest way to get rid of this fat is "Red Bull and Slimfast.  Your heart will be racing as you hang out on the toilet, but boy, it will drop quickly."

Honestly, I think all the women in the picture have that "WTF" look on their faces because they don't understand any of the article.  I get it, not a single thing made sense.  And I'm not a grammar nazi, but wow, this one really needed some help.

If you want more information on how to get rid of your belly fat, don't forget to surf by and read the comments, which will make you belly laugh - and hey, that could move out some of the fat.

Me?  I'm going to go searching again, because we all need something to laugh at!

1 comment:

  1. The first one says, it's all about the base!

    ReplyDelete