Monday, December 23, 2013

What type of Mom are You?

It's the holidays, what type of Mom are you?

Spiritual Momma - "Let us all sit together here in a circle and feel the Christmas Spirit.  Charlie, will you stop pushing your brother!  I want quiet, Christmas Spirit cannot come if I am yelling at you!  Margaret, I don't care that Taylor is texting you, put the phone down.  We are going to feel the Christmas SPIRIT whether you want to or not!"

Perfect Momma - "Oh we don't use Facebook, or own a TV.  We want our children to read for entertainment.  All of our gifts are homemade by each other, if you want to see them check out Crafty Pinterest Board.  We're going to spend Christmas day cooking together in the kitchen, then sit and read A Christmas Carol together.  What?  Oh we do not allow candy in the home."

Badass Momma - "I am sorry your Smith and Wesson M&P45 Black is not in your stocking.  No one told me what was involved in a gun check, I'm waiting on the application to come back.  Here's your brass knuckles."

Organic Momma - "Don't you love the organic fruit in your stockings?  Everything under the all natural non pesticide sprayed, earth friendly Christmas tree is completely organic, PBA free AND gluten free."

Hipster Momma - "Listen, you are wearing the Rudolph pajamas!  We need a color coordinated picture for our Christmas Card.  Will someone hold the dog down while I put on her pajamas!"

Pinterest Momma - "I had everyone in the family create of Pinterest board of what they want for Christmas for the grandparents and relatives.  As each gift is purchased, we will add purchased to the comment for the picture.  I'm still working on my Christmas Spirit board."

Facebook Momma - "Will you stop hitting your brother long enough for me to take and post a picture of our perfect family!"

What type of Momma are you?




No comments:

Post a Comment