Thursday, March 28, 2013

Great April Fools Ideas!

Shhhh, April Fools is coming up - I thought I'd share a few things that make me smile.

Go through the drive through window at your local fast food place in reverse.  You'll love the look on their face.

Try to order a McFlurry with an Australian accent.

Take Oragel or what ever tooth pain gel you have and put in on their toothbrush.

This also works well with a drop of blue food coloring hidden in the blue bristles of their toothbrush.

Put water on your hand and fling it at other people as you sneeze.


Tape the top of the TV remote with clear tape.

My kids love when I change up their chore chart - I replace it with "Punch your brother" or "Act like the dog"

Paint their soap with clear nail polish, they'll wonder why it doesn't lather up.

Fool around with someone's auto correct dictionary.  Substitute the word "the" with "boonsloggers."

You know that the only person who does like a taped nozzle on the sprayer is the one using it!

If you want someone to kill you, there's always the plastic wrap over the toilet seat.  One year I put Icy Hot on the toilet seat.

One year, I toilet papered their bed while they were sleeping (my kids would sleep through a nuclear war)  then I put glitter on the ceiling fan blades.  (I wasn't happy with my clean up job on that one.)

If you really want to be creative and they are sound sleepers, sew them to their bed.

And my favorite, spill your nailpolish on wax paper and let it dry.  Peel it off and set it around the house letting your significant other completely freak out. 

Best way to enjoy it?  set their clocks one hour ahead and you'll have plenty of time!

What do you do to celebrate the holiday?





No comments:

Post a Comment